Records were breaking on the Cedarville University track today!
The lady Warriors opened the Cedarville Impson Meet by placing 2nd in the 4×800, 10:46.52 (A Team: Isabella Ferriman, Brianna Blake, Kylie Towle, Rebecca Skujins).
Senior Aliisa James sped to a 1st place finish in the 300 hurdles breaking the Cedarville MEET RECORD with a time of 47.48 and finished in 3rd place in the 100 hurdles with a time of 17.52.
Senior Brianna Blake broke the 800 m SCHOOL RECORD with an impressive time of 2:24.92.
Freshman Isabelle Ferriman finished 1st in the 3200 with a time of 12:43.83 and 3rd in the 1600 m with a PR of 5:50.61.
Freshman Meela Seaquist placed 3rd in the 100 dash with a time of 13.50.
Junior Taylor Ullrich finished in 2nd place in the high jump with a jump of 5-0.
Junior Olivia Blake finished in 3rd place in the 3200 with a time of 13:42.57.
The girls 4×200 relay team (A) had an impressive 3rd place finish, 1:53.28, and an impressive 4×100 3rd place finish with a time of 54.34 (Evie Lloyd, Katie Welker, Alena Seaquist, Meela Seaquist).
The lady Warriors finished the meet with a PR in the 4×400 of 4:24.68, finishing in 2nd place (Aliisa J. , Katie W., Kylie T., Brianna B.). Overall, the lady warriors finished in 2nd place out of 11 teams.
Other outstanding placements:
1. 5th place, 4×800, 12:19.13 (B Team: Esther R., Avery S., Josie F., Megan M.)
2. 8th place, 100 hurdles, 21.89 (Emma Pethtell)
3. 6th place, 100 dash, 14.26 (Alena Seaquist)
4. 6th place, 1600, 6:13.75 (Olivia Blake)
5. 4th place, 200 dash, 27.51 (Meela Seaquist)
6. 7th place, 200 dash, 29.45 (Hailey Jankord)
7. 5th place, long jump, 14’5.25 (Aliisa James)
8. 6th place, long jump, 14’3” (Isabella Ferriman)
9. 6th place, discus, 61’11” (Rebecca Skujins—her first time ever throwing a discus!!)
10. 7th place, shot put, 24’4” (Bailey Peterson)
The Warrior men had a strong meet opening with a 4×800 relay time of 8:30.74 (A Team: Sam Hendricks, Ethan Withers, Logan Rimkus, Nick Brown).
Junior Ty Powell placed 2nd in the high jump with a jump of 5’08”.
Junior Sam Hendricks had a PR and 6th place finish in the 1600 run with a time of 5:01.03.
Junior Ethan Orme finished 6th in the 100 dash with a PR time of 11.90.
Senior Luke Alexander finished in 4th place in the 200 dash with a time of 23.86.
Senior Sam Reynolds finished in 3rd place in the 300 hurdles with a PR time of 46.76.
The 4 x 100 m relay team finished in 3rd place with a time of 47.26 (Team A: Ty P., Wesley, Ethan O., Luke A.)
Other outstanding finishes included:
1. 5th place, 4×200 relay, 1:39.39 (Team A: Ty P., Wesley, Ethan O., Luke A.)
2. 7th place, 4×200 relay, 1:48.96 (Team: Tristan Hill, Luke M. Justin O., Cade H.)
3. 7th place, 4×100 relay, 53.01 (Team B: Nate B., Tristan H., Justin O., Cade H.)
4. 7th place, 800, 2:11 (Ethan Withers)
5. 5th place, 3200, 11:57.23 (Ethan Withers)
6. 6th place, 3200, 13:53.22 (Logan Rohrer)
7. 5th place, 4×400, 3:53.71 (A Team: Sam H., Wesley, Sam R., Nick B)
8. 6th place, 4×400, 4:23.54 (B Team: Justin Oliver, Clayton R., Nathan R., Cade Hoppe)
9. 7th place, long jump, 17’5” (Ethan Orme)
10. 6th place, 4×800 (Team B: Justin O., Clay R., Nathan R., Cade H.)
Special shout out to Luke McCarty who threw a PR in the discus, 70’4”!
Overall the Warrior men finished 5th out of 12 teams.
It was another excellent, record-breaking day on the track! GO WARRIORS!